I just love reading Bitch Cakes' blog! I always come away feeling better about myself with a new found inner-strength and determination. I also found myself quoting BC often in my own blog and writing down many of the things she had said that meant a great deal to me so I could look back on them when I needed to.

It felt as though BC was writing to ME and helping me learn how to cope with my own journey so I decided to create this page in her honour. I feel privileged to be able to share her journey and I love looking at all of her photos.
It is underneath these photos you will find the experience and insight of a woman called *Bitch Cakes*

With permission from Bitch Cakes, I would like to share some of my favourite photos that I have found on her blog.

* Bitch Cakes *

* Bitch Cakes *
The gorgeous lady in question
I couldn't help putting this next photo up - I just love it!!

There is an innocence about it and it is just a completely beautiful photo.

BC before her journey began

BC before her journey began
204 pounds (92.5 kgs)
BC has an awesome bike that she loves - it's a pink Hello Kitty Cruiser and she participates in many bike tours through New York on her cruiser while wearing her very unique biking outfits, which I love. Here are a few photos :

Hello Kitty Cruiser

Hello Kitty Cruiser

BC at 159 pounds (72kgs)

BC at 159 pounds (72kgs)
Amazing weight loss of 22kg (48.5lbs) so far!!!

I absolutely love BC's biking outfits

I absolutely love BC's biking outfits

Another awesome outfit!

Another awesome outfit!

Wednesday, February 9, 2011

BC wrote this on a post about her recovery from a 4 day binge!

Today I did what I always tell you guys to do: Forgave myself, learned from it and moved on. I say that all the time and I want you all to realize that I honestly believe in it. I believe in what I tell you. I don't just write these things, I actually live them and they are what keep me going! They are how I am still here, why I am still a success and what I will use to keep me from ever getting back to 208 pounds.

It's like I try to remind you often: It doesn't matter how many times you fall down. You WILL fall down. Sometimes for a longer period, sometimes harder and further, and sometimes worse than others. All that matters is that you get back up. As quickly as possibly. Continue the journey. You may be a step or two back from where you were but how many steps back are you going to be if you don't get up at all?

No comments: